Mandate: Environment Protection and Rehabilitation
Vision: A cleaner and greener Naga City, with vibrant and livable communities.
Mission: Sustainable management of environment and natural resources aligned with the city’s vision of a cleaner and greener Naga.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Securing Ornamentals/ Trees Seedlings for Planting
- Request for Cutting and/ or Trimming Trees | Form: Inspection Report Form (on Tree Applied for Cutting)
- Registration of Chainsaw
- Securing Quarry Permit
- Certificate of Non-Coverage/ ECC Endorsement | Form: Checklist of Requirements for the Issuance of Environmental Certification
- Securing Compliance Certificate / Clearance for Building Permit (under City Ordinance No. 2014-076-Septage Management Ordinance)
- Securing Compliance Permit to Operate under City Ordinance No. 2008-053
- Availing of Information, Education Campaign / Training Services
- Securing Data/ Information Service from ENRO
- Securing Compliance Certification for Public Utility Vehicles for Franchise Renewal
- Applying for Voluntary Smoke-Testing and Securing Certificate of Compliance
- Securing Permit to Hike at Mt. Isarog Natural Park
OTHER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS:
* Most downloadable forms below are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.