Office: City Population and Nutrition Office
Address: G/F Naga City Center for Health and Nutrition Bldg., Naga City Hall Complex, Juan Q. Miranda Ave., Concepcion Pequeña, Naga City
Telephone Number: 2052980 local 3250
Mandate: Population, family planning, and nutrition.
Vision: A pool of efficient, effective and customer-oriented service providers who would deliver the city’s Population and Nutrition Program geared to the goal of sustainable development, through the creation of balance among population, resources and environment, and the improvement of nutritional status of malnourished children in the 27 barangays.
Mission: To provide Nagueños with population and nutrition services which are aligned with the city’s vision for a healthier Naga City.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Availing of Counselling on Nutrition and Family Planning
- Requesting Information on Nutrition Population and Family Planning
- Availing of Supplemental Feeding Preparations
- Availing Services of the Naga City Breastfeeding Center
- Securing Family Planning Supplies for Walk-in Clients
- Arranging Administration of DMPA Injections
- Attending Pre-Marriage Orientation and Counseling (PMOC)
- Availing the Services of the Naga City Teen Center
- Availing Service for Progestin-only Subdermal Implant (PSI) Insertion, Removal and Replacement