Mandate: Housing sites acquisition and development, and billing and collection.
Vision: A decent house to live in for our people within happier, safer and more peaceful communities.
Mission: Provides on-site, off-site and auxiliary services to the urban poor sector of Naga.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Applying for a Home Lot
- Downloadable Form: Application for Homelot
- Requesting for Sketch Plan and Cost Estimates Required for Securing Building Permit on Homelots
- Requesting for Building Material Assistance
- Securing HSDO Certification necessary for Building and Occupancy Permit Water and Electrical Connection Application
- Requesting for Relocation, Verification Survey, Re-Survey or Subdivision Survey of Awarded Urban Poor Home Lot
- Release and Distribution of Titles to Beneficiaries who have already Fully- Paid their Lot
- Securing Deed of Sale, Contract to Sell, and other Legal Documents of Awarded Homelot
OTHER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS:
* Most downloadable forms below are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.