Mandate: Upliftment of the living condition and improve the quality of life of the poorest sector to enable them to become self-reliant and contribute to national development.
Vision: Naga as an inclusive city where everyone can participate in and benefit from the opportunities it offers.
Mission: Implementation of programs, projects, and services that will alleviate poverty and empower disadvantaged individuals, families, and communities to improve their quality of life.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Securing a Certificate of Indigency
- Availing of Assistance in Crisis Situations
- Availing of Care and Protection for Children under Difficult Circumstances, including CICL
- Securing Social Case Study Report
- Promoting the Welfare of Socially Disadvantaged Women
- Availing of Disaster Relief Assistance
- Enrolling at EDUCARE Service Program
- Availing of SANGGAWADAN Program