Mandate: Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services and activities of the LGU.
Vision: We envision a highly efficient, effective, and transparent City Mayor’s Offfice (CMO) working towards ensuring that by year 2030 Naga City shall be the recognized model of good governance, responsible citizenship, people-centered development, and an abiding faith that expresses itself in social solidarity and a culture of excellence.
Mission: At CMO, we commit efficient use of government resources in the implementation of the programs, projects, services, and activities aligned with the city’s vision.
Budget: See Annual Budget
- Securing Mayor’s Clearance and Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Securing Permit on all Advertising and Promotional Activities
- Permit to Conduct Motorcade or Parade
- Using Government Facilities
- Availing of Public Assistance
- OFFICE OF THE SENIOR CITIZENS AFFAIRS
- RESOURCE CENTER FOR THE BLINDS
- PERSONS WITH DISABILITY OFFICE
- WATER SERVICES DIVISION