Mandate: Agricultural Development and Extension Services
Vision: Food security. Ensure there is sufficient food on the table for every Nagueño household.
Mission: To empower farmers, fisher folks as agribusiness entrepreneurs attaining competitive income, producing affordable, accessible, safe, and nutritious food for all, while promoting social justice and environmental sustainability.
Budget: Annual Budgets
- Accessing Technical Assistance on Seed Availability
- Accessing Technical Assistance on Soil Analysis
- Availing of Compact Corn Mill Services
- Availing of Rice Mill Services
- Availing of Village Type of Corn Post Harvest Facilities (VTCPHF) Services
- Accessing Technical Assistance on Crop Production and Budget Preparation
- Availing of Animal Dispersal Program | Form: Dispersal Form
- Availing of Free Technical Training on Agriculture Technology
- Availing of SARIG Loan Program | Form/s: Sarig Application Form / Sarig Naga Beneficiary Form / Sarig Naga Promissory Note
- Availing of Swine Feeds Assistance Loan Program
OTHER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS:
- Acknowledgement Receipt
- Application Form for High Value Crop Insurance
- Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. Form
* Most downloadable forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.