- Applying for a Home Lot
- Requesting for Sketch Plan and Cost Estimates Required for Securing Building Permit on Homelots
- Requesting for Building Material Assistance
- Securing HSDO Certification necessary for Building and Occupancy Permit Water and Electrical Connection Application
- Requesting for Relocation, Verification Survey, Re-Survey or Subdivision Survey of Awarded Urban Poor Home Lot
- Release and Distribution of Titles to Beneficiaries who have already Fully- Paid their Lot
- Securing Deed of Sale, Contract to Sell, and other Legal Documents of Awarded Homelot
If the service you are looking for is not found, kindly check the complete list of services by clicking this link. The files above are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.