Mandate: RA 7160 Article II, Section 470
Vision: A City Treasurer’s Office with an efficient personnel able to promptly meet the requirements of the city government and its constituents through prudent utilization and implementation of all revenue generating ordinances and laws and strict adherence to the principle of sound fiscal policy with the active participation of the citizenry.
Mission: Collection and disbursement services aligned with the city’s vision of being the recognized model of good governance and people-centered development by 2030.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Applying/Renewing a Business Permit
- Downloadable Forms: Checklist for New Business Registration, Checklist for Business Renewal
- Retiring a Business License
- Paying Real Property Taxes
- Paying Transfer Taxes
- Securing Certificate of Real Property Tax Payment
OTHER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS:
* Most downloadable forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.