Mandate: Promotion, protection, and preservation of health and sanitation
Vision: A healthier Naga City.
Mission: To provide health services, every time and wherever needed, and aligned with the city’s vision for a healthier Naga City.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Securing a Health/ Medical Certificate | Form: Medical Certificate
- Availing of Outpatient Consultation at City Health Office
- Availing of Immunization Services
- Availing of Maternal Care Services
- Availing of Free Medicines
- Availing of Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs
- Availing of Leprosy Drugs
- Availing of Dental Examination, Tooth Extraction
- Availing of STI / HIV / AIDS Prevention and Control Examination
OTHER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS:
- Blood Deposit Withdrawal Form
- Diagnosis Form
- Permit to Transfer Cadaver
- Application Form – Cash Assistance Fund for Barangay Health Worker
* Most downloadable forms below are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.