Edit Content

Health/Medical Certificate

Do you need a health or medical certificate? Here's how you can get one from the City Health Office.

City Health Office

G/F Naga City Center for Health and Nutrition Bldg., Naga City Hall Complex, Juan Q. Miranda Ave., Concepcion Pequeña, Naga City

Quick Guide

Firms, government and private agencies may require Health Certificates from certain persons. This is especially true for those who are applying for a driver’s license with the Land Transportation Office (LTO) and people seeking employment. Schools also require students to secure a Medical Certificate before they are allowed to enrol. Health and Medical Certificates are issued by the City Health Office (CHO)


For Employment and Other Purposes
From Laboratory:

  • Fecalysis results
  • Results of Blood Test/ (CBC)
  • Results of Chest X-ray(PA)
  • Results of Urinalysis
  • Results of Drug Test

From Cashier: Certification Fee receipt

For Medical Certificate for Students: Certification Fee receipt from Cashier.

Download: Medical Certificate Form