- Conduct committee/public hearings on matters referred to it by the Sangguniang Panlungsod and recommend action thereon;
- Formulate measures that deal with the protection and well-being of consumers in Naga City;
- Create an efficient complaints department to investigate and assist the consumers on their problem;
- Ensure the dissemination of information and literature pertaining to consumers’ rights;
- Establish linkages with local or national government agencies concerned;
- Encourage and initiate the organization of consumer protection groups to strengthen their position against business malpractices;
- Craft a program to promote safe and healthy products through the strengthening of Citizens’ Consumer Protection Organizations and supporting current inter-agency and multi-sectoral monitoring body.
- Perform such other functions as the Sanggunian may adopt.
Chairman: Hon. Jessie R. Albeus
Co-Chairman: Hon. Gilda Gayle R. Abonal-Gomez
- Hon. Antonio B. Beltran
- Hon. Ma. Corazon M. Penaflor
- Hon. Mary Kyle Francine B. Tripulca