The Senior Citizens ID card entitles qualified bearers to avail of benefits and privileges mandated under RA 9994, including discounts on transport fares, groceries, and prescription medicines. The identification card is issued by the Office of Senior Citizens Affairs (OSCA).
WHO MAY AVAIL
Individuals who are sixty (60) years of age and above, and:
- Residents of Naga City for at least one (1) year
- Registered voter of the City of Naga (except bedridden senior citizens pursuant to Ordinance No. 2018-053)
- Issuance of new IDs, discount booklets
- Replacement of mutilated ID cards and booklets
- Replacement of lost IDs and booklets
For requirements and other details, please refer to the attached PDF file.