Mandate: The Naga City Hospital being licensed by virtue of existing laws, shall conform to the policies, rules and regulations of the City Government and other regulatory body (DOH, FDA, PHIC, and PDEA).
Vision: Globally competitive hospital manned with skilled personnel equipped with the best possible facilities for the care of the sick and the injured, keeping up with the pace of technological advancement.
Mission: To constantly strive to upgrade and update its services in terms of professional services and technology, for better and higher quality services for the patent and the community.
Budget: See Annual Budget
- Admission to the City Hospital
- Availing of General Consultation, Treatment of Minor Medical Cases and Emergencies
- Availing of Laboratory and Medical Examinations
- Discharging Patients from the City Hospital
- Blood Deposit Withdrawal Form
- Diagnosis Form
- Medical Certificate
- Permit to Transfer Cadaver
- Application Form – Cash Assistance Fund for Barangay Health Worker
Most downloadable forms below are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.