Mandate: Formulate integrated economic, social, physical and other development plans and policies for consideration of the local development council and approval of the City Mayor and the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
Vision: A City Planning and Development Office (CPDO) with highly competent personnel and equipped with the necessary technological support for the timely formulation of plans and policies that are responsive to change.
Mission: To constantly enhance our capabilities for the efficient formulation of plans and policies that are aligned with the city’s vision.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Securing Zoning Clearance for Business Permit
- Securing Zoning Clearance for Building Permit
- Applying for Reclassification of Land
- Securing Certificate of Site Zoning Classification
- Applying for Rezoning
- Securing Preliminary Approval and Locational Clearance (PALC) for Subdivision Developer | DOWNLOADABLE FORM: Application for Locational Clearance (PDF)
- Securing Alteration Permit (AP) for Subdivision Project
- Securing Development Permit (DP) for Subdivision Project
- Securing Data from the City Planning and Development Office
* Most downloadable forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.