Mandate: Personnel Management and Administration
Vision: A city government with a corps of highly competent civil servants able to deliver excellent service while ensuring that public interest is always served.
Mission: To constantly upgrade the knowledge and skills of City Hall employees to ensure delivery of human resource services aligned with the city’s vision of being recognized the model of good governance, responsible citizenship, people-centered development, and an abiding faith that expresses itself in a culture of excellence, by 2030.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Applying for a Job Vacancy | Form: CS Form 212 – Personal Data Sheet
- Filing of Application for Leave of Absence | Form: Application for Leave
- Securing Service Record, Certificate of Employment and other Personnel Records
OTHER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS:
- Official Business Slip
- Employees Leave Card
- Panunumpa sa Katungkulan
- Position Description Form
- CHRMO – Service Record Form
- CS Form 100 – Application for Civil Service Examination (rev. 2012)
- Sworn Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth
- Accomplishment Report Form (for Contractual and Consultants)
* Most downloadable forms below are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.