Mandate: Takes charge of the design, inspection, and construction and maintenance of all city government infrastructure projects and other city public works.
Vision: By 2030, the City Engineer’s Office is an effective and efficient city government improving the lives of the Nagueños through quality infrastructure.
Mission: Our mission is to provide and manage quality infrastructure facilities responsice to the needs of the Nagueños, and aligned with the city’s vision of being recognized model of good governance, responsible citizenship, and people-centered development.
Budget: 2021 Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object
- Requesting for Building Inspection of Business Permit Application
- Securing Building Inspection Clearance for Business Permit
- Securing Certificate of Occupancy/ Certificate of Use / Certificate of Operation
- Securing Other Building Related Permits
- Requesting Building Data
- Filing Building-Related Complaints
- Requesting the Preparation of Plans and Programs of Work
- Maintaining Drainage Systems and other Infrastructure