Mandate: Review and consolidate budget proposals of different departments and offices of the LGU.
Vision: A city government with a sound fiscal policy able to promptly respond to the needs of its constituents.
Mission: Budgetary allocations aligned with the city’s vision of being the recognized model of good governance and people-centered development by 2030.
Budget: Annual Budgets
- Availing of Budget Management Services
- Availing of Procurement Inspection Services
- Reviewing Barangay Budgets and Preparing Recommendation
OTHER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS:
- Project Procurement Management Plan & Annual Procurement Plan (PPMP | APP)
- Capital Expenditure Listing | BPF Cap Ex Form
* Most downloadable forms below are in Portable Document Format (PDF) unless indicated. A PDF file can be saved, filled-up, printed, and viewed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat is a tool that is used to create electronic documents that can be read by almost any computer user without losing any of the document formatting. Adobe distributes a free viewer called Acrobat Reader that enables one to view these documents can be downloaded here.