- Conduct committee/public hearings on matters referred to it by the Sangguniang Panlungsod and recommend action thereon;
- Recommend programs, policies, and strategies for the promotion of the welfare of Solo Parents;
- Coordinate with the Solo Parent Office under the City Social Welfare and Development Office and the Solo Parent Federation to ensure that their programs and activities are consistent with the City Government policies and that their initiatives that require legislation are sufficiently supported;
- Ensure that the rights, benefits, and privileges for Solo Parents are in place.
- Perform such other functions as the Sangguniang Panlungsod may adopt.
Chairman: Hon. Antonio B. Beltran
Co-Chairman: Hon. Gilda Gayle R. Abonal-Gomez
- Hon. Jose C. Rañola
- Hon. Ma. Corazon M. Peñaflor
- Hon. Mary Kyle Francine B. Tripulca