Complaints against erring trimobile drivers are addressed by the Traffic Adjudication Board, created by Ordinance No. 93-049 or the Transport and Traffic Code of the City of Naga.
- The complainant looks for the assigned clerk and presents his / her complaint. (Should have name and address of driver/operator)
- The clerk interviews the complainant to verify the name and address of the trimobile driver/operator.
- The complainant is asked to sign the same; and is informed of the date and time of the hearing or mediation.
- The clerk prepares the complaint in written form.
- The clerk issues a copy of the complaint form to COMCEN to disseminate to a traffic enforcer thru radio/phone to apprehend the driver concerned.
- The complainant returns to the PSO on the date and time set for the hearing and investigation.
- The PSO conducts the hearing and investigation in the presence of the complainant and trimobile